Scholarship Website

Photo Illustrated by Izzy Swanson and Matt Luoma

By Izzy Swanson, Reporter

Counselor Isaac Moll has recently launched Superior High School’s first scholarship website on Wed. Jan. 3. He intends the website for students and parents in order to make it easier for them to get information about college scholarships.

“This is a place for students to start looking for scholarships,” Moll said.  

Seniors are able to apply for as many scholarships they are willing to put the time into. Most students never know who to go to or where to find scholarship information that should be available to them.

“Most things are transitioning online and most applications for colleges are online,” Moll said.

Moll hopes that this website will be successful with the help of the students giving him feedback about some things he could change or add to the website.

“It’s really challenging to get students to take the time to apply for scholarships,” Moll said.

Through the website senior Sophia Kintop found more scholarship options other than the ones available through the high school. Kintop found the website easy to navigate and saved much time.

“I don’t think there should be any changes. Everything is laid out perfect,” Kintop said.

Kintop is applying for the Nelson Scholarship and is also looking at any scholarships Duluth and Superior community members are offering and what she qualifies for.