Bump, Set, Spike!

+Juniors+composed+of+Luke+Denniger%2C+Luke+Soderstrom%2C+Hannah+Hughes%2C+Thomas+Erickson%2C+Caelan+Wick%2C+Caleigh+Jensen%2C+Drew+Debruyne%2C+James+Bronson%2C+and+Kyle+Nickila+won+it+all.%0A

Photo By Gabriel Sexton

Juniors composed of Luke Denniger, Luke Soderstrom, Hannah Hughes, Thomas Erickson, Caelan Wick, Caleigh Jensen, Drew Debruyne, James Bronson, and Kyle Nickila won it all.

By Gabriel Sexton, Reporter

Blacklight volleyball has been a staple at SHS for five years in a row. Blacklight volleyball took place last Friday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Students look forward to it every year and many claim it’s some of the most fun they have here at the school. Often times students find themselves in rush to find a team, they are often comprised of friends and those who don’t know each other often become friends for awhile.  

“That’s what we aim to do here at Pledgemakers, keep everything about PG-13 and have people bond over fun events all while remaining drug and alcohol free,” said sophomore Luke Wessberg who is apart if the Pledgemakers’ board.

The week of blacklight, students can often be heard politely trash talking other teams or trying to wheel and deal to get a student on their team. The competition often makes students excited and many want to win, others are just there for a good time. Either way the board considers it a win.

In the end the team Lil Bump won in 2 sets, everyone can agree that the real winners were those that showed up.